Free Podcast September 21
Written by 06AM Ibiza on September 20, 2018
Welcome to the new edition of the 06Am Ibiza Free Podcast Newsletter.
If you come from the email, you’ll see the download link below. If you missed it, subscribe using the newsletter form to receive the next one.
Podcast of the week
- FEATURED: Gaincast Radio Show ep 20180514 presents Sisko Electrofanatik (@ Techno Tuesday)
- FEATURED: Gaincast Radio Show ep 008 presents Highestpoint
- FEATURED:Gaincast Radio Show ep 010 presents Giorgio Rusconi
- Atmospherics Sound Session Radio Show ep 105 presents Geer Ramirez
- Bonzai Basik Beats Radio Show ep 399 presents Gabriel West
- Codex Podcast Radio Show ep 012 presents Steve Mulder [Be.Cool, Salerno, Italy]
- Cristian Varela Radio Show ep 259 presents Cristian Varela, Unreleased, Vrod (Triangular)
- DEEPER SOUNDS Radio Show ep 20180506 presents KEVIN DI SERNA & RETZA
- Deepicnic Podcast Radio Show ep 112 presents DJ Dextro
- DMix Radio Sow ep 17 presents Oscar L
- Eagle Sessions Radio Show ep 167 presents AlBird, David Keno
- EDM Radio Show ep 147 presents CK
- Electric Colony Radio Show ep 24 presents Olga
- Electroloft Radio Show ep 20180430 presents Yulia Vlady
- Felix Kröcher Radio Show ep 228 presents Felix Kröcher
- I Don’t Give An X Radio Show ep 052 presents Aleksander Great
- Ibiza Calling Radio Show ep 66 presents Valentino Weethar
- JAY & FRIENDS TAKEOVER Radio Show ep 20180502 presents LUCA CAZAL-DIMA CAKE-KATE ZUBOK-GRACE IN SPACE
- Live from Cupboard Radio Show ep 20180430 presents BEANS P.M.
- Materia Music Radio Show ep 029 presents Yotam Avni
- Minitech Recordings Radio Show ep 51 presents The Reactivitz
- Noir Recommends Radio Show ep 062 presents Noir
- Octopus Podcast Radio Show ep 259 presents Sian
- Oniric Factory Radio Show ep 20180430 present LMR
Francesco Fortuna, aka “Sisko Electrofanatik” was born in Rome. Since he was very young, he was attracted by dance music, and with time he developed a special interest in the various facets of house and electronic music. His passion for the electronic music pull him to express his ideas and musical selections.
So he started to work in some clubs of the Italian capital. His style in DJ sets was always surrounded with electronic sound, and that is how he was eventually tagged with the nick “Electrofanatik”.
After a few years of doing gigs he started to feel the need to create a personal sound, so he began to produce and express his creativity in the current underground style. Hence the search of a label that supported his musical needs, and the meeting with various producers that brought him to know Neurotraxx Recordings,becoming successively Label Manager and leading artist of
His productions immediately reached top 10 charts ,they were appreciated and played by international renowed artists (Like: Adam Beyer, Carl Cox, Deep Dish, Umek, Funkagenda, Tomcraft, Sharam, Marco Bailey,Tocadisco, Richie Hawtin, Dubfire, Claude
Von Stroke, Alexi Delano, Groove Armada, Paco Osuna, The Advent, Ahmet Sendil, Dandi & Ugo, Piatto, Andrea Roma, Stefano Noferini, Anderson Noise and more..).
He also collaborates with major labels such as Yoshitoshi, Bush, Musique Monique, Blufin Armada Music and more.On March 2009 his track “No Control” reached 1 in the Minimal Beatport Chart,and 2nd Place on the nomintation of “The Best Minimal Track 2010”.
Then continuing the collaboration and successes as” Fucktronik”, “No Name Remix”, “Musica”, “Rush”, “Implication one”, “Relief remix” , “ON”, Cocaine”, “Insatiable” on Beatport Top10 Techno Chart, and in March 2012 “Funkalistic” ranched #1 on Beatport Techno Chart., “Explorer”, “Nyo”, “Magtek remix”, “Tema Remix” and “Hive Mind remix” all No. 1 and others tracks on top10 Beatport Minimal Chart, this gave him a lot of visibility and appreciation
In September 2013 he opened his label called “Gain Records”, making use of numerous collaborations with leading artists in the underground scene, the first track of their debut label was Sisko entitled “Insatiable” comes in 5th position in the top 10 Techno Beatport, played and supported by Carl Cox, and two months later “Cocaine” comes in 3rd place in the ranking of Beatport Techno chart and remains in the top for many weeks. even after
“On” climbed the Beatport top 10 techno followed by remix of Dubspeeka. It also works with FM radio stations and streaming around the globe. .Today, he continues to produce and play with dedication and passion with his very own unique “Electrofanatik” style…
Actually, Sisko is the resident dj in “Basement Techno Attitude“ at Ex Magazzini and Techno Park at La Bibliotechina in Rome, regular Guest at Gay Village (Rome) and also he played in clubs and festivals around the globe like: The Egg (London), Westerunie (Amsterdam), BKI (Hamburg), Oxa (Zurich) Yolotl Festival (Mexico), Bunker (Graz), Le Pearl (Lyon), Spacer Club
(Sofia), Qube (Rome) Alibi Club (Rome), Le Male (Parma) Elisir Club (Calenzano) Mood Club (Cagliari) and more..
Halloween at Stage 478 – Boris Killer Clown party
Gepostet von BORIS am Dienstag, 5. November 2013
DISCLAIMER: We received permission from all the artists partecipating to our radio to occasionally share their podcasts to our subscribers. All the music consists in underground fresh electronic sound far from the commercial copyrighted material. The access is restricted to our artists and subscribers and is not public. There are no single tracks to download, all the material is re-elaborated, unique, unpublished or non copyright-protected.