Free Podcast September 13
Written by 06AM Ibiza on September 12, 2018
Welcome to the new edition of the 06Am Ibiza Free Podcast Newsletter.
If you come from the email, you’ll see the download link below. If you missed it, subscribe using the newsletter form to receive the next one.
Podcast of the week
- FEATURED: Into Deep Sessions Radio Show ep 064 presents Radau Deluxe
- FEATURED: Into Deep Sessions Radio Show ep 065 presents Radau Deluxe
- FEATURED: Into Deep Sessions Radio Show ep 066 presents Radau Deluxe
- #beauthentic Radio Show ep 011 presents Lilly Pause
- ADDICTED! Radio Show ep 54 presents PdLR aka PARkER dE La ROcCA
- AMFM Radio Show ep 164 presents Chris Liebing
- EDM Radio Show ep 146 presents CK
- Electroloft Radio Show ep 20180423 presents Yulia Vlady
- Feeling Emotive Radio Show ep 90 presents Andrea Martini
- Felix Kröcher Radioshow – Episode 226
- Ibiza Calling Radio Show ep 65 presents Valentino Weethar
- Minitech Recordings Radio Show ep 50 presents Ricardo Carota
- Noir Recommends Radio Show ep 061 presents Noir
- NOW Radio Show ep 41 presents Thomas Schumacher
- Octopus Podcast Radio Show ep 258 presents Shelley Johannson
- Oniric Factory Radio Show ep 20180423 presents Alfonso Gil
- Rhythm Converted Podcast Radio Show ep 329 presents Tom Hades (Live from Antirouille, Montpellier, France)
- Sound Kleckse Radio Show ep 0286 presents DJ Pilot
- Stereo Productions Podcast Radio Show ep 245 presents Chus & Ceballlos
- Tech Literacy Radio Show ep 042 presents Fabio Salerni
- Terminal One Radio Show ep 20180423 presents Dario Russo
- The Grasshopper Warbler Radio Show ep 052 presents Ed Davenport
- This Is Techno Radio Show ep 20180423 presents CSTS
- TOTUM Music Podcast Radio Show ep 31 presents Sue La Vie
- Tronic Podcast Radio Show ep 299 presents Christian Smith
Cologne meets Seoul.
Techno meets Deep House.
Radau meets Deluxe.
The german-korean DJ and producer team was formed in summer 2012 in cologne. Their intention was just providing fresh house and techno tunes to their circle of friends, a big family of music lovers … with great success.
With their unique style Radau Deluxe won the European Pioneer & Carl Cox Space Ibiza DJ Award 2013 and joined forces with Carl Cox at his Space Ibiza Season Opening.
Their Debut EP ‘The Swarm’ was released on Phunk Traxx in March 2014 and played by many DJs on Miami WMC. The release reached #43 in Beatport Techno Top100 and was charted in Beatport Top10 Techno Melodies. ‘The Swarm’ is an expertly crafted, official re-edit of Marc Houle’s famous Überhit ‘Bay Of Figs’ which was an huge Ibiza anthem released by Ritchie Hawtin on Minus in 2006, and an essential milestone in Marc Houle getting ahead in the worldwide techno scene. Radau Deluxe deem it a major honour to get accredited interpreting this favourite track on their own way.
The second track ‘Under The Ground’ is a delicious dark creation which will definitely destroy any dance floor, featuring their buddy Danito who is a young but already well known techno & deep house talent, constantly releasing on labels like Cocoon, Kling Klong, Moon Harbour, Off, Suara and BluFin. Joining forces with global DJ Yves Eaux and Phunk Traxx homie Franx, Radau Deluxe complete their EP with two exclusive hard-hitting remixes.
Due to their different favorite genres the duo has a great variation in their sets. What means you can enjoy one of their warm deep house sets in a bar at sunset, and some hours later you can dance to their impulsive techno beats in an underground club.
Lots of german and international radio stations play the regular podcasts of the duo which are voted many times in Beatport Top100 Mixes.
Halloween at Stage 478 – Boris Killer Clown party
Gepostet von BORIS am Dienstag, 5. November 2013
DISCLAIMER: We received permission from all the artists partecipating to our radio to occasionally share their podcasts to our subscribers. All the music consists in underground fresh electronic sound far from the commercial copyrighted material. The access is restricted to our artists and subscribers and is not public. There are no single tracks to download, all the material is re-elaborated, unique, unpublished or non copyright-protected.